ITS Telecom offer more than just logistics,
Telecommunications and data networks are individual and highly complex, just like the demands of their manufacturers, suppliers and operators. Transport alone is no longer enough. Nowadays, it is necessary to know precisely about the products and the processes so that supply chains can be optimized. Forward and reverse logistics merge together with intelligent warehousing, inventory management and technical services. Special service levels and reaction times of possibly only hours are crucial to maintaining high and long-term levels of customer satisfaction and retention. Such demands can only be fulfilled by working together with a reliable partner.
Robust logistics resources include:
- Over 200,000 square feet of warehousing capabilities in multiple locations.
- Environmentally conscious recycling.
- Online asset tracking application that is customizable to customers’ requirements.
- Staging facilities and temporary storage.
- Testing facility.
- Spares management.
- Kitting, staging, and JIT shipping.
- Nationwide transportation network.
- Bar coding and scanning capabilities.
- Customized reporting.
- FIFO and LIFO capabilities.
- Serial number and revision level tracking.
- Receiving, put-away, picking and packing of material.
- Inventory cycle-counting capabilities.